|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Walker's friend suggest they go for birth control in Part 7?
(a) The county building.
(b) The drug store.
(c) A seminar.
(d) Planned Parenthood.
2. With whom did Rebecca Walker go to live at the end of sixth grade?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. What newest friend of Walker's in Part 7 introduced Walker to wild parties where they experimented with marijuana and alcohol?
4. What was Walker elected to one year at summer camp in Part 8?
(a) Sing captain.
(b) Marching captain.
(c) Band captain.
(d) Flute captain.
5. What did Walker and her friends refer to the richest and snobbiest of the girls at summer camp in Part 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. The crew-person whom Walker begins dating in Part 13 is also what?
2. Where did Rebecca Walker graduate from college?
3. What friend of Walker's taught her how to steal in sixth grade?
4. What did Walker find a stack of while babysitting for a Jewish family in Part 9?
5. What was the name of the summer camp Walker attended in Part 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Walker choose to attend high school in Part 10? What did she experience there?
2. Who became Walker's friends at summer camp in Part 8?
3. Who does Walker write of envying in Part 10? Why?
4. When did Walker's resentment for her stepmother increase? Why?
5. How did Walker fit in at the Urban School? Who did she most relate to and why?
6. How did Walker react when she first menstruated in Part 9?
7. What did Walker and her friend Lena do around San Francisco in Part 7 for fun?
8. How did Walker and Andrew continue seeing one another in Part 14? What was Walker's experience meeting Andrew's friends like?
9. Who suggested Walker go to Planned Parenthood in Part 7? Why?
10. What traveling adventures does Walker describe in Part 16?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)