|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Walker's new best friend in high school in Part 10?
2. What new best friend did Walker meet at camp in Part 8?
(a) Rebecca Flynn.
(b) Jodi Berman.
(c) Elizabeth Cole.
(d) Mary Johnson.
3. What is the name of the crew-person Walker begins dating while working on a film in Part 13?
4. Whenever Alice and Rebecca Walker would have moments of strive in Part 10, what would her mother do?
(a) Send her to her father's.
(b) Leave letters on the table.
(c) Forbid her from dating.
(d) Ground her indefinitely.
5. How long after leaving did Walker return to Larchmont to visit in Part 9?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
6. What white boy did Walker befriend in high school who she describes as having "acted black"?
7. Walker writes that her memories of times of injustice stop any progress she makes in coming to terms with her what?
8. What did Walker do when her friend Lisa came to tell her goodbye in Part 7?
(a) Didn't answer the door.
(b) Hugged her goodbye.
(c) Asked Lisa to come with her.
(d) Wept loudly.
9. What was the movie based on which Rebecca Walker worked on during summer break in high school in Part 13?
(a) A t.v. show.
(b) Her mother's play.
(c) Her life.
(d) A famous book.
10. As an adult, Walker confesses in Part 10 that she envies whose predictable life?
(a) Her co-worker's.
(b) Her stepsister's.
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her neighbor's.
11. Whose funeral does Walker describe in Part 17?
(b) Her mother's.
(d) Grandma Miriam's.
12. What age was Rebecca Walker when she adopted her mother's last name?
13. Walker writes that constantly moving requires a certain sort of what?
14. Walker chose to attend the high school that who had graduated from in Part 10?
15. What term refers to a person who disagrees, especially one who disagrees with the government?
(b) Defense attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Walker describes that when she travels with her mother, they travel as what?
2. What did Alice Walker blame for her daughter's attitude in Part 10?
3. What grade was Walker beginning in Part 7?
4. What was the name of Walker's boyfriend's sister whom she befriended in Part 9?
5. What term denotes a person with one white parent and one black parent, or more broadly, a person of mixed black and white ancestry?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)