|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long did Walker not see her mother after moving with her father in Part 5?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) Several months.
(d) 3 years.
2. When the headmaster of the private school school informed Alice and Rebecca Walker on a wrongful assumption that the school offered no financial aid, what did Alice do?
(a) Filed a complaint.
(b) Broke things.
(d) Stormed out.
3. What did Alice Walker go to Washington, D.C. to do a reading for in Part 5?
(a) The Senate.
(b) The Smithsonian.
(c) The White House.
(d) The Library of Congress.
4. What teacher blamed Walker's black features for her failure to perform in Part 5?
(a) Her english teacher.
(b) Her ballet teacher.
(c) Her math teacher.
(d) Her science teacher.
5. With whom did Rebecca Walker go to live at the end of sixth grade?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Walker's friend suggest they go for birth control in Part 7?
2. What did Walker do when her friend Lisa came to tell her goodbye in Part 7?
3. When did Rebecca Walker graduate from college?
4. What was the name of Rebecca Walker's paternal grandmother?
5. Where did Rebecca Walker move with her mother in Part 5?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)