|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 14-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What teacher blamed Walker's black features for her failure to perform in Part 5?
(a) Her science teacher.
(b) Her math teacher.
(c) Her ballet teacher.
(d) Her english teacher.
2. What boy did Walker develop a crush on at her new school in Part 4?
3. Where did Walker's father and stepmother move in Part 5?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Buffalo, New York.
(c) Hartford, Connecticut.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. Walker's paternal grandmother gave her a generous allowance for what?
(b) A hula hoop.
(c) Roller skates.
5. What did Walker write of failing to develop amongst her friendships due to constantly relocating as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alice Walker go to Washington, D.C. to do a reading for in Part 5?
2. With whom did Rebecca Walker go to live at the end of sixth grade?
3. What was the name of the childhood babysitter Rebecca wrote to in Part 2?
4. What would Walker often do in order to avoid uncomfortable feelings when visiting her extended family in Part 3?
5. What grade was Walker beginning in Part 7?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)