|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Walker's uncle Bobby have?
2. What movement was prominent in the late 1960s and early 1970s, emphasizing racial pride and the creation of black political and cultural institutions?
(a) Black Righteousness.
(b) Black Enlightenment.
(c) Black Pride.
(d) Black Power.
3. What did Walker's cousins refer to some of her habits in Part 5?
(a) "White bread."
4. What was the name of the summer camp Walker attended in Part 8?
(a) Camp Wildwood.
(b) Goose Meadows Camp.
(c) Fire Lake Camp.
(d) Camp Frog Song.
5. What was the name of Walker's paternal great-grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Walker's paternal grandmother gave her a generous allowance for what?
2. Louisa bought Walker her first what in Part 2?
3. Walker notes in Part 3 that her mother had many what decorations in their home?
4. Michael is at least how many years older than Rebecca Walker?
5. Where did Rebecca Walker's uncle Bobby live?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)