|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Walker pictures herself as a baby as the character in a movie or a poem by whom?
(a) Allen Ginsburg.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Henry David Thoreau.
(d) Jim Morrison.
2. Who did Rebecca Walker's mother hire to take Rebecca shopping as a child?
(a) Neighborhood girls.
(b) Old women.
(c) The mailman.
(d) The boy next door.
3. What was Rebecca Walker's aunt unable to do with Walker's hair in Part 5?
(a) Dreadlock it.
(b) Braid it.
(c) Cornrow it.
(d) Beehive it.
4. In what year had Alice Walker divorced Rebecca's father?
5. In what year was Rebecca Walker born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Walker go to live at the end of sixth grade?
2. When was Walker's book To be Real: Telling the Truth and Changing the Face of Feminism published?
3. What belief did Walker's parents reject, as described in Part 2?
4. Whose camisole was Walker wearing when Michael came over at night in Part 6?
5. What new best friend did Walker meet at camp in Part 8?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)