|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Rebecca Walker's cousin who lived in Boston?
2. What did Rebecca Walker's mother move into her daughter's bedroom in Part 4?
(a) A fish tank.
(b) A king-sized bed.
(c) A crib.
(d) A cat tree.
3. What was the name of the childhood babysitter Rebecca wrote to in Part 2?
4. When Michael was ill in Part 6, what did Walker offer to make him?
(c) Cough syrup.
5. What non-profit organization aiming to encourage young women to get involved in activism and leadership roles was co-founded by Rebecca Walker?
(a) Woman Power International.
(b) The Sensitivity Society.
(c) Fed Up Inc.
(d) Third Wave Foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rebecca Walker's mother?
2. Louisa bought Walker her first what in Part 2?
3. What did Walker's parents work together on while living in Mississippi?
4. What occupation did Rebecca Walker's father hold?
5. What did Walker's cousins refer to some of her habits in Part 5?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)