|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Walker's favorite uncle in her childhood?
2. What occupation did Rebecca Walker's father hold?
3. What movement was prominent in the late 1960s and early 1970s, emphasizing racial pride and the creation of black political and cultural institutions?
(a) Black Righteousness.
(b) Black Pride.
(c) Black Enlightenment.
(d) Black Power.
4. In what year had Alice Walker divorced Rebecca's father?
5. When was Walker's book To be Real: Telling the Truth and Changing the Face of Feminism published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What race is Rebecca Walker's mother?
2. Where did Walker's father and stepmother move in Part 5?
3. What teacher blamed Walker's black features for her failure to perform in Part 5?
4. What friend would Walker often visit after school, whose parents were also biracial in Part 4?
5. In what class play did Walker land a lead role in Part 4?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)