|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were state and local laws in the United States which mandated racial segregation in all public facilities, with a supposedly "separate but equal" status for black Americans?
(a) Murphy's law.
(b) Seperation of Chuch and State.
(c) Jim Crow laws.
(d) Roe vs. Wade.
2. Walker's favorite uncle in Part 3 married an outsider who was what?
3. In what year did Rebecca Walker's parents marry?
4. Who was Walker's favorite uncle in her childhood?
5. Walker notes in Part 3 that her mother had many what decorations in their home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rebecca Walker's paternal grandmother treat Walker's mother?
2. How did Walker react to her parents' fighting in Part 2?
3. Of what heritage is Rebecca Walker's father?
4. When was the Black Panther Party established?
5. Where did Walker move with her mother following her parents' divorce?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)