|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Alice Walker born?
2. What was the name of Walker's paternal great-grandmother?
3. What did Walker's father host in the house because he had to stay home to protect this family from a threat by the Klan in Part 1?
(a) A poker night.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) Thanksgiving dinner.
(d) A bachelor party.
4. How did Walker's paternal grandmother treat Walker in her childhood?
(a) Beat her.
(b) Neglected her.
(c) Spoiled her.
(d) Punished her.
5. How did Walker react to her parents' fighting in Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Alice Walker go to Washington, D.C. to do a reading for in Part 5?
2. What is the name of Walker's stepmother?
3. What did Walker describe Bethany as when they met again as adults?
4. Within how much time after Walker first met her did Mel Leventhal's second wife move in with him?
5. For what novel did Rebecca Walker's mother win the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)