|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louisa study?
2. In Part 1, Walker pictures herself as a baby as the character in a movie or a poem by whom?
(a) Henry David Thoreau.
(b) Langston Hughes.
(c) Allen Ginsburg.
(d) Jim Morrison.
3. Even in adulthood, Walker shares that her interactions with her white cousins remain what?
4. How did Walker react to her parents' fighting in Part 2?
5. To whom did Rebecca Walker write letters in Part 2 in addition to her babysitter?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Rebecca Walker born?
2. What belief did Walker's parents reject, as described in Part 2?
3. What did Walker's father host in the house because he had to stay home to protect this family from a threat by the Klan in Part 1?
4. What details does Walker describe recalling in vivid detail about her childhood move from the south?
5. What did Walker long to be recognized as in Part 2?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)