|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walker's father believed that his grandmother did not react to people because of having been traumatized where?
(a) Communist Russia.
(b) London, England.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Nazi Germany.
2. What did Walker's father host in the house because he had to stay home to protect this family from a threat by the Klan in Part 1?
(a) A bachelor party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) Thanksgiving dinner.
(d) A poker night.
3. What was the name of Rebecca Walker's paternal grandmother?
(a) Grandma Melissa.
(b) Grandma Mabel.
(c) Grandma Miriam.
(d) Grandma Marsha.
4. In what year did Rebecca Walker's parents marry?
5. What did Louisa study?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the childhood babysitter Rebecca wrote to in Part 2?
2. When was Walker first teased for not being "black enough" in Part 2?
3. On Rebecca Walker's first birthday, her mother fed her two of her favorite foods, chitterlings and what?
4. What race is Rebecca Walker's mother?
5. Of what heritage is Rebecca Walker's father?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)