|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Walker long to be recognized as in Part 2?
(d) A woman.
2. How did Rebecca Walker's paternal grandmother treat Walker's mother?
3. To whom did Rebecca Walker write letters in Part 2 in addition to her babysitter?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
4. When was Walker first teased for not being "black enough" in Part 2?
(a) Summer school.
(b) High school.
(c) Junior high school.
(d) Elementary school.
5. When was Walker's book To be Real: Telling the Truth and Changing the Face of Feminism published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the childhood babysitter Rebecca wrote to in Part 2?
2. Where did Rebecca Walker's paternal grandmother live?
3. On Rebecca Walker's first birthday, her mother fed her two of her favorite foods, chitterlings and what?
4. How did Walker's paternal grandmother treat Walker in her childhood?
5. What details does Walker describe recalling in vivid detail about her childhood move from the south?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)