|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Rebecca Walker born?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Birmingham, Alabama.
(d) Jackson, Mississippi.
2. When was Walker's book To be Real: Telling the Truth and Changing the Face of Feminism published?
3. What occupation did Rebecca Walker's father hold?
4. What show did Walker describe sneaking into her parents' room to watch in Part 1?
(a) The Loveboat.
(c) Johnny Carson.
(d) I Love Lucy.
5. Rebecca Walker was born how long after the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.?
(a) 17 months.
(b) 7 weeks.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Rebecca Walker's first birthday, her mother fed her two of her favorite foods, chitterlings and what?
2. What was the name of Walker's paternal great-grandmother?
3. How did Rebecca Walker's paternal grandmother treat Walker's mother?
4. What details does Walker describe recalling in vivid detail about her childhood move from the south?
5. How did Walker's paternal grandmother treat Walker in her childhood?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)