|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Walker's father believed that his grandmother did not react to people because of having been traumatized where?
(a) Nazi Germany.
(b) London, England.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Communist Russia.
2. What did Walker find a stack of while babysitting for a Jewish family in Part 9?
(a) Twenty dollar bills.
(c) Playboy magazines.
(d) Old paintings.
3. What friend of Walker's taught her how to steal in sixth grade?
4. What white boy did Walker befriend in high school who she describes as having "acted black"?
5. What race is Rebecca Walker's mother?
(b) Native American.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many black boys were at the summer camp Walker attended in Part 8?
2. Walker writes In Part 4 that instead of warm, family activities, in the evening, Walker's mother dictated her wishes for what?
3. Where did Walker purchase a bike in Part 6?
4. Who named Rebecca Walker one of the fifty most influential leaders of her generation?
5. Michael is at least how many years older than Rebecca Walker?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)