|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Walker go to live at the end of sixth grade?
(b) Washington, D.C.
2. Who did Rebecca Walker's mother hire to take Rebecca shopping as a child?
(a) Old women.
(b) The mailman.
(c) The boy next door.
(d) Neighborhood girls.
3. What is the name of Rebecca Walker's father?
(a) Jefferson Mills.
(b) Herman Schuster.
(c) Mel Leventhal.
(d) John Wellington.
4. Mel Leventhal's second wife was of what heritage?
(a) Irish American.
5. What race is Rebecca Walker's mother?
(d) Native American.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to explain her skin at the new and very non-diverse school in Part 9, Walker claimed to be from where?
2. How did Walker's paternal grandmother treat Walker in her childhood?
3. What did Colleen refer to Michael as when warning Walker in Part 6?
4. As an adult, Walker confesses that she still had no what?
5. What did Alice Walker blame for her daughter's attitude in Part 10?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)