|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would Walker buy cigarettes and go smoke them in Part 7 with her friend?
(c) The Russian District.
(d) Little Cambodia.
2. What did Walker long to be recognized as in Part 2?
(a) A woman.
3. What did Walker's parents work together on while living in Mississippi?
(a) Religious rights.
(b) The right to bear arms.
(c) Civil rights.
(d) Women's rights.
4. Where did Walker's friend suggest they go for birth control in Part 7?
(a) The county building.
(b) Planned Parenthood.
(c) The drug store.
(d) A seminar.
5. With whom did Rebecca Walker go to live at the end of sixth grade?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael is at least how many years older than Rebecca Walker?
2. Where did Walker purchase a bike in Part 6?
3. When was Walker first teased for not being "black enough" in Part 2?
4. As an adult, Walker confesses that she still had no what?
5. Who named Rebecca Walker one of the fifty most influential leaders of her generation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)