|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mel Leventhal's second wife was of what heritage?
(b) Irish American.
2. Walker notes in Part 3 that her mother had many what decorations in their home?
3. Even in adulthood, Walker shares that her interactions with her white cousins remain what?
4. When was Walker's book To be Real: Telling the Truth and Changing the Face of Feminism published?
5. What did Walker admire about Michael which symbolized his freedom to her?
(a) His car.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His bicycle.
(d) His motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where would Walker steal money every day in Part 4?
2. What newest friend of Walker's in Part 7 introduced Walker to wild parties where they experimented with marijuana and alcohol?
3. What belief did Walker's parents reject, as described in Part 2?
4. Where was Walker's father mugged in Part 2?
5. What boy did Walker develop a crush on at her new school in Part 4?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)