1. In what year was Rebecca Walker born?
2. What race is Rebecca Walker's mother?
(a) Native American.
3. What is the name of Rebecca Walker's mother?
(a) Jennifer Walker.
(b) Shannon Walker.
(c) Melissa Walker.
(d) Alice Walker.
4. For what novel did Rebecca Walker's mother win the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction?
(a) The Clanging Sound.
(b) The Fishy Smell.
(c) The Color Purple.
(d) The Rough Touch.
5. Of what heritage is Rebecca Walker's father?
(c) Jewish American.
(d) African American.
6. What is the name of Rebecca Walker's father?
(a) Herman Schuster.
(b) Mel Leventhal.
(c) John Wellington.
(d) Jefferson Mills.
7. On Rebecca Walker's first birthday, her mother fed her two of her favorite foods, chitterlings and what?
(a) Lemon pie.
(b) Ice cream.
(d) Chocolate cake.
8. What occupation did Rebecca Walker's father hold?
9. Where was Rebecca Walker born?
(a) Jackson, Mississippi.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Birmingham, Alabama.
This section contains 3,599 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)