|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used to deter the smell of death?
2. How did the British refer to the famine?
3. The landlord offered to send the people to which port?
4. Corpses were sewn into what objects?
(b) Flour sacks.
(d) Sleeping bags.
5. What disease was spread by lice?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following most embarrassed the British government?
2. When did Ireland gain independence from Britain?
3. How many passengers were allowed aboard compared to the five ton limit according to the Americans?
4. Those evicting tenants often arriving carrying which item?
5. Which of the following was not funded by the Irish Fever Act?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)