|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was known to spread quickly on the ships?
2. What other crop was destroyed?
3. What often happened to people not accepted in the workhouses?
(a) Moved to Britain.
(b) Turned to crime.
(d) Were arrested.
4. Which of the following is not listed as a forgotten tradition?
(a) Sunday meals.
(b) Welcoming strangers.
5. How old was Mrs. O'Donnel's son when he succumbed to the fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group was not influenced by the British government?
2. How many people did a landlord evict in one night?
3. Which country is not referred to by Queen Victoria?
4. In what county was the town?
5. The act required assistance from which segment of the population?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)