|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group was not influenced by the British government?
2. Which town was evicted just before Christmas?
3. Which of the following most embarrassed the British government?
(a) Continued destruction of crops.
(b) Number of dying emigrants.
(c) Inability to control Ireland.
(d) Juvenile inmates.
4. Where were the goods on board the ship being sent?
5. How many children did Mrs. O'Donnel have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leaders of Young Ireland feared being sent to which of the following?
2. What was used to deter the smell of death?
3. What other crop was destroyed?
4. What world leader agreed to avoid British politics?
5. Whose home was commandeered by the military?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)