|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group was not influenced by the British government?
2. Which country is not referred to by Queen Victoria?
3. How many people were typically buried at one site?
4. Skibberdeen was referred to as a:
(b) Port of entry.
(d) Border town.
5. Which of the following was not in great need by Young Ireland?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the potato crops fare?
2. Who suggested that Queen Victoria go to Ireland?
3. In what year was the failed Irish rebellion?
4. When did the Illustrated News report on the famine?
5. What often happened to people not accepted in the workhouses?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)