|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which town was evicted just before Christmas?
2. Trevelyan decided that the Irish could be saved via which food?
3. What type of food was stolen from an untended pot?
4. Which of the following was not in great need by Young Ireland?
5. Cummins contacted which of the following regarding the plight of the Irish?
(a) Duke of Wellington.
(b) Earl of Sandwich.
(c) Lord Trevelyan.
(d) Queen Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the young man's offense?
2. The Irish were told to move which item away from their doors?
3. How long would it take for the blight to destroy a potato field?
4. What was often cooked with cabbage leaves?
5. A "dip-at-the-stool" meal consisted of dipping potatoes into which liquid?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)