|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had the crops failed at this point?
2. According to Rossa, what killed out the "good people?"
(a) The British.
3. In what year was the failed Irish rebellion?
4. How many passengers were allowed aboard compared to the five ton limit according to the British?
5. How many days in jail might one spend for trespassing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a category listed for class status?
2. About one-third of the Irish held what occupation?
3. Trevelyan decided that the Irish could be saved via which food?
4. Which of the following was not recommended for preventing disease?
5. Which was not among the membership of Young Ireland?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)