|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which government program/act was terminated?
(a) Corn Laws.
(b) Public Works Administration.
(c) Department of Welfare.
(d) Penal Laws.
2. Men often walked many miles to find what object?
3. Who had the highest status at the time?
(b) Large farmers.
4. How many acres were planted?
(a) 150 thousand.
(b) 100 thousand.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 2 million.
5. Which of the following was not listed as an occasion for farmers to travel away from the farm?
(a) Going to the doctor.
(b) Going to the market.
(c) Going to mass.
(d) Attending weddings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What system was designed to help workers earn money?
2. What is Pythopthora infestans?
3. What material was used to construct the walls of the cabins?
4. What was deposited due to wind and rain?
5. How fast did the blight travel across Ireland?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)