|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the National School System established?
2. What was the primary source of income for most large farms?
(d) Dairy herds.
3. How fast did the blight travel across Ireland?
(a) 60 mph.
(b) 100 mph.
(c) 40 mph.
(d) 50 mph.
4. British Corn Laws established corn as what item?
5. The imported corn could feed how many people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What agreement officially joined the United Kingdom?
2. In what year was the Poor Law Act established?
3. Most of Ireland's economy was based on what?
4. The Prime Minister set up what kind of committee as a result of the famine?
5. What system was designed to help workers earn money?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)