|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the crop stored?
(a) In a warehouse.
(b) In a cellar.
(c) In a pit.
(d) In a smokehouse.
2. Who was hit the hardest by the famine?
3. Who was often referred to as the "gentleman who paid the rent?"
(c) Farm hand.
4. During which month was the first crop harvested?
5. What kind of container was used to transport the harvested crops?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was often cooked with cabbage leaves?
2. The imported corn could feed how many people?
3. The blight was wrongly considered to be a type of:
4. In what year was the Poor Law Act established?
5. What was to blame for Ireland's poverty?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)