|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days in jail might one spend for trespassing?
2. In an effort to survive, some people abandoned which way of life?
3. Trevelyan closed the kitchens after seeing proof of which of the following?
(a) Stabilization in the food markets.
(b) Abundant grain crops.
(c) Absence of blight.
(d) Irish selling food on the black market.
4. What kind of floors were the passengers used to in their homes?
5. What group was the most helpful in supplying aid to the starving Irish?
(b) Knights Templar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the Irish in the workhouses?
2. How long would it take for the blight to destroy a potato field?
3. The imported corn could feed how many people?
4. Although the United States never officially offered aid, it did send what items?
5. People were required to present which item to receive food?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)