|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food was stolen from an untended pot?
2. What is Pythopthora infestans?
(c) Small village.
3. People were required to present which item to receive food?
(a) Proof of income.
(b) Rotted potatoes.
(c) Small children.
(d) Rations tickets.
4. In an effort to survive, some people abandoned which way of life?
5. What material was used to make the makeshift coffins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a major concern aboard the ships?
2. In which county was a 16 year old arrested?
3. Farmers were given specific instructions on how to do which of the following:
4. What time of year was most popular for sailing to America?
5. For the Irish, packing belongings was what kind of task?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)