|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item was chained to the table at the kitchen?
(a) Serving dishes.
2. What kind of floors were the passengers used to in their homes?
3. What job would be likely for one of the workers?
(a) Crushing stone.
(b) Building bridges.
(c) Teaching day school.
(d) Burning ruined crops.
4. What word best describes the Irish in the workhouses?
5. What was known to spread quickly on the ships?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year was most popular for sailing to America?
2. Who was hit the hardest by the famine?
3. What type of food was stolen from an untended pot?
4. Trevelyan closed the kitchens after seeing proof of which of the following?
5. Trevelyan decided that the Irish could be saved via which food?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)