|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Woods get his first job?
2. In what year did Edison invent the electric light?
3. Banneker spent a great deal of his day performing which activity?
(a) Tending horses.
(c) Playing music.
(d) Building machinery.
4. In what capacity did Latimer work for Edison?
(c) Expert witness.
5. What was the name of the company Latimer worked for next?
(a) Boston Home Goods.
(b) US Electrical Lighting Co.
(c) Niagara Light and Power.
(d) General Electric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not invented by Granville Woods?
2. Banneker's grandfather was born of royal blood from which country?
3. In which state did the family settle when they came to the United States?
4. Banneker chastised the man for which of the following?
5. How many patents were held by McCoy?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)