|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1881 Woods moved to which US city?
2. How many years did the woman spend in bondage for the crime?
3. Banneker's grandfather was born of royal blood from which country?
4. Latimer received the patent for creating a manufacturing process for which item?
(a) Halogen lights.
(b) Neon tubing.
(c) Fluorescent lamps.
(d) Carbon filaments.
5. Where was Elijah McCoy born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis joined which branch of the military during the Civil War?
2. Rillieux became interested in the process of refining which of the following?
3. What was so unique about the item?
4. What was the woman's first name?
5. Which company hired Latimer upon his return from war?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)