|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wright was required to pass an exam in what subject before he could be admitted to the university?
2. Hall showed that which of the following was often responsible for contaminating certain foods?
(c) Sloppy preparation.
(d) Not washing the food.
3. What was the occupation of William's brother?
(d) Newspaper reporter.
4. Early on, Latimer developed which of the following for railroad cars?
(a) Beverage service.
(b) Water closets.
(c) Independent lighting systems.
(d) Sleeping quarters.
5. The husband and wife learned to grow which crop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Latimer's partner?
2. What is the name of the hospital founded by WIlliams?
3. What position did Williams hold at the University of Chicago?
4. In what year did Latimer file his most important patent?
5. Which of the following was not among Julian's fields of study?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)