|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which inventor was most often compared to Thomas Edison?
2. Banneker was called upon to help which man build a new mill?
3. How much time did Williams spend working with his brother?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 6 months.
4. Latimer received the patent for creating a manufacturing process for which item?
(a) Halogen lights.
(b) Fluorescent lamps.
(c) Neon tubing.
(d) Carbon filaments.
5. What was the name of Wright's prestigious stepfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes Matzeliger's family?
2. What was the title of the book?
3. How old was Banneker in 1772?
4. Carver created a product for which famous entrepreneur?
5. Carver was known for his discoveries regarding which item?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)