|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ends up gaining the Democratic candidacy for Vice-President in Chapter 10?
(a) Gorman Gay.
(b) Dr. Buggerie.
(c) Reverend Givens.
(d) Arthur Snobbcraft.
2. Who is president of the Anglo-Saxon Association of America?
(a) President Harold Goosie.
(b) Senator Rufus Kretin.
(c) Mr. Arthur Snobbcraft.
(d) Gorman Gay.
3. Radical labor organizers from where go to visit the small mill town out of concern for the ending strike in Chapter 7?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
4. Who sends a newspaper upstairs to Helen's room in Chapter 12?
(a) Santop Licorice.
(c) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
(d) Walter Brybe.
5. The Anglo-Saxon Association of America believes that those without pure Nordic blood should lose their what?
(a) Citizenship and their right to vote.
(b) Citizenship and their right to bear children.
(c) Right to bear arms.
(d) Citizenship and their right to protest.
6. Dr. Buggerie tells Snobbcraft in Chapter 11 that he believes Matthew used to be what?
7. What does Reverend Givens do upon entering Helen's room in Chapter 12?
(a) Shouts at Matthew.
(b) Jumps through the window.
(c) Shoots himself.
(d) Throws himself on the bed.
8. What does Matthew tell the mill owners he will do if they choose not to pay him?
(a) Back the strikers.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Free the slaves.
(d) Burn the mill.
9. Who delivers Helen's baby in Chapter 12?
(a) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
(b) Dr. Shakespeare Agamemnon Beard.
(c) Dr. Junius Crookman.
(d) Dr. Broker.
10. For how long has Matthew been guarding his secret from the Givens' in Chapter 12?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 7 years.
11. In Chapter 9, Matthew decides to have Reverend Givens call on who to shut down Black-No-More on national radio?
(a) The Republican administration.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Democratic administration.
12. Who does Matthew link the Republican party to in his editorials in Chapter 9?
(b) Reverend Givens.
(d) The Pope.
13. What are the names of the mill owners who meet with Matthew and Bunny in Chapter 7?
(a) Mr. Johnson and Mr.Wentworth.
(b) Mr. Johnson and Mr. Blickdoff
(c) Mr. Blickdoff and Mr. Hortzenboff.
(d) Mr. Hortzenboff and Mr.Wentworth.
14. Dr. Buggerie's genealogical data reveals that the vast majority of people in the lower and upper classes have what?
(b) Royal blood.
(c) Multiracial ancestries.
(d) Asian ancestries.
15. Who is worried that people will not fall for Matthew's white supremacy argument to win people over in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumor do Matthew's operatives spread about the chairman of the strike for the mill workers in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Bunny learn has been lynched in Chapter 12?
3. Who hosts a pre-election party in Chapter 11?
4. What do Snobbcraft and Dr. Buggerie find at the Anglo-Saxon Association's headquarters in Chapter 11?
5. How much money does Matthew ask of the mill owners to prevent a strike in Chapter 7?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)