|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, the National Chairman of the Republican National Committee promises that the government will protect the hospitals if Black-No-More donates how much to the campaign?
2. What gathers outside the hospital in Chapter 12?
(b) A celebratory crowd.
(c) News reporters.
(d) A mob.
3. What do Snobbcraft and Dr. Buggerie go to the Anglo-Saxon Association's headquarters to do in Chapter 11?
(a) Burn the data.
(b) Plan an assassination.
(c) Flood the basement.
(d) Talk to Matthew.
4. Who does Bunny encounter in Chapter 8 that used to run the Negro Data League in New York?
(a) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
(b) Dr. Shakespeare Agamemnon Beard.
(c) Dr. Samuel Buggerie.
(d) Dr. Napoleon Wellington Jackson.
5. What do Snobbcraft and Dr. Buggerie find at the Anglo-Saxon Association's headquarters in Chapter 11?
(a) An empty vault.
(b) Mrs. Beakman.
(c) A lonely janitor.
6. Who ends up gaining the Democratic candidacy for President in Chapter 10?
(a) Gorman Gay.
(b) Reverend Givens.
(c) Dr. Buggerie.
(d) Senator Rufus Kretin.
7. Who sends a newspaper upstairs to Helen's room in Chapter 12?
(b) Walter Brybe.
(c) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
(d) Santop Licorice.
8. Black-No-More has been in business for how long in Chapter 8?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 1 year.
9. There are only around how many black people left in America in Chapter 10?
10. How many people read the report that the President has made on Black-No-More in Chapter 9?
11. In Chapter 10, a mob sets fire to a lying-in hospital, burning to death a dozen babies where?
12. Reverend Givens's speech in Chapter 9 is broadcast by what company?
(a) National Broadcasting Company.
(b) National Public Broadcasting.
(c) Stupidia Radio International.
(d) Moronia Broadcasting Company.
13. Who cleared the Knights of Nordica treasury and brought the money for escape in Chapter 12?
14. Black-No-More will be shutting down all but how many of its sanitariums in Chapter 10?
15. Two days before the election in Chapter 11, most people believe who will win the Presidency?
(a) Reverend Givens.
(b) Gorman Gay.
(c) Arthur Snobbcraft.
(d) President Goosie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Buggerie's genealogical data reveals that the vast majority of people in the lower and upper classes have what?
2. Dr. Buggerie tells Snobbcraft in Chapter 11 that he believes Matthew used to be what?
3. On whose plane do the Givens' and others escape in Chapter 12?
4. What is the name of the strike chairman for the mill workers in Chapter 7?
5. What political party does Rufus Kretin belong to?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)