|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party does Rufus Kretin belong to?
2. The thank you note from the thief in Chapter 11 is signed by whom?
(a) Walter Brybe.
(b) The President.
(d) The G.O.P.
3. Where do Bunny and Max meet in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Woodrow's Diner.
(b) The Silver Turtle.
(c) The Jazz Cellar.
(d) The Honky Tonk Club.
4. What is Max Disher's profession in the beginning of the novel?
(c) Prison guard.
(d) Insurance agent.
5. Who escorts Dr. Crookman home in Chapter 3?
(b) Chuck Foster.
(c) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hank Johnson work his way up in New York?
2. Who tells the Anglo-Saxon Association's Board of Directors that he can prove a large portion of the population possess non-white ancestry in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 3, Dr. Crookman is tired from all the responsibilities of his new business but believes it will solve what?
4. Who will serve as the new chairman of the Committee for the Preservation of Negro Racial Integrity in Chapter 5?
5. What term refers to the specific type of central character which leads the action in "Black No More"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)