|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doorkeeper doesn't recognize Max and tells him to go away in Chapter 2?
(a) Old Bob.
(b) Old James.
(c) Young James.
(d) Wierd Al.
2. When does Rufus Kretin visit the Knights of Nordica office in Chapter 8?
(a) March, 1935.
(b) October, 1937.
(c) July, 1932.
(d) June, 1930.
3. How many telegrams and long distance telephone calls of congratulation did the radio station receive after Reverend Givens' speech in Chapter 9?
(a) Tens of thousands.
4. What does the word "buggery" relate to?
5. Where does Max stop by where all his friends hang out after dropping off the reporter in Chapter 2?
(a) Boogie's place.
(b) Jimmy's place.
(c) Roger's place.
(d) Harvey's place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the second Ku Klux Klan established?
2. In Chapter 11, Matthew tells Bunny he sent Helen to resorts, thinking that travel might what?
3. Reverend Henry Givens is described as an "ex" what?
4. What white supremacist group is run by Reverend Henry Givens?
5. Where do Bunny and Max meet in the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)