|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bunny encounter in Chapter 8 that used to run the Negro Data League in New York?
(a) Dr. Samuel Buggerie.
(b) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
(c) Dr. Napoleon Wellington Jackson.
(d) Dr. Shakespeare Agamemnon Beard.
2. Where is Max's hometown?
(a) Atlanta, GA.
(b) Memphis, TN.
(c) Frankfurt, KY.
(d) Biloxi, MS.
3. The mill workers ignore the northern labor organizers in Chapter 7 because they suspect one was once black and they know another to be what?
(b) A Jew.
(c) A woman.
4. In Chapter 5, Dr. Beard and the press receive a letter informing him that Black-No-More has done what?
(a) Nothing illegal.
(b) Medically ethical procedures.
(c) The will of the people.
(d) The will of God.
5. What black doctor has found a way to turn a black person white in the novel?
(a) Dr. Henry Givens.
(b) Dr. Max Disher.
(c) Dr. Junius Crookman.
(d) Dr. Hank Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an organization of workers that have banded together to achieve common goals such as better working conditions?
2. In Chapter 11, Matthew reveals to Bunny that Helen will be having a baby in how long?
3. Who in the novel had been on a Carolina chain gang for two years?
4. Rufus Kretin is a Senator from where?
5. What does Max offer to pay for Bunny in Chapter 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)