|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max offer to pay for Bunny in Chapter 2?
(a) A traffic citation.
(b) His whitening procedure.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A train ticket
2. What holiday begins Chapter 6?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) Valentines Day.
3. Who is a former Numbers runner and is now an important player in Black-No-More Inc.?
(a) Hank Johnson.
(b) Chuck Foster.
(c) Sybil Smith.
(d) Bunny Brown.
4. White businesses, particularly in the South, want their workers to see what as a problem in Chapter 4?
(b) Living standards.
5. What refers to any White person whose native language is English and whose cultural affiliations are those common to Britain and the U.S.?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word means to go from one country, region, or place to another?
2. To what office is Dr. Beard's letter of demand sent in Chapter 5?
3. How does Max know Mrs. Blandish?
4. For how long has Matthew been editor at the local paper in Chapter 6?
5. Where does Max intend to board a train at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)