|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bunny and Max pass the sanitarium and see crowds lined up at what time in Chapter 2?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
2. Who is losing all of the business at her hair salon in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Johnson.
(b) Madame Sisseretta Blandish.
(c) Helen Givens.
(d) Mrs. Givens.
3. To whom does Dr. Beard have a letter prepared in Chapter 5?
(a) Hank Johnson.
(b) Dr. Napoleon Wellington Jackson.
(c) Walter Brybe.
(d) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
4. What is Max Disher's profession in the beginning of the novel?
(b) Insurance agent.
(d) Prison guard.
5. The Anglo-Saxon Association of America claims that it can trace its members' ancestry back almost how many years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, and the end of wage labor and private property?
2. Where do Bunny and Max meet in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. Rufus Kretin speaks with Matthew in Chapter 8 about stopping what?
4. What kind of art does Dr. Crookman collect?
5. How long has Matthew been in Atlanta in Chapter 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)