|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Max intend to board a train at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Dallas, TX.
(b) Atlanta, GA.
(c) New Orleans, LA.
(d) Memphis, TN.
2. What does Max offer to pay for Bunny in Chapter 2?
(a) A train ticket
(b) A traffic citation.
(c) His whitening procedure.
(d) A hotel room.
3. Where was the second Ku Klux Klan established?
(d) South Carolina.
4. Mrs. Blandish suggests in Chapter 2 that black people have no what?
(a) Knowledge of white culture.
(b) Shame in their language.
(c) Stake in politics.
(d) Pride in their race.
5. Where does Max go to hear the doctor who can turn black people white speak in Chapter 1?
(a) Gertrude Beatty Hotel.
(b) Tabitha Stevens Hotel.
(c) Mavis Thompson Hotel.
(d) Phyllis Wheatley Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, and the end of wage labor and private property?
2. What black doctor has found a way to turn a black person white in the novel?
3. Who does Matthew marry in Chapter 6?
4. What statistician does the Anglo-Saxon Association of America hire in Chapter 9?
5. When was the first Ku Klux Klan established?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)