|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reverend Henry Givens is described as an "ex" what?
2. What word refers to a Caucasian of non-Jewish descent, especially of the Nordic type?
3. Where was the second Ku Klux Klan established?
(b) South Carolina.
4. In Chapter 3, Dr. Crookman is tired from all the responsibilities of his new business but believes it will solve what?
(a) The "Race problem."
(b) The "Big problem."
(c) The "White problem."
(d) The "Negro problem."
5. What holiday is it in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) New Year's Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder of the Back-to-Africa Society?
2. Who is the central character of "Black No More"?
3. Where was the first Ku Klux Klan established?
4. What is the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning?
5. Who is a former Numbers runner and is now an important player in Black-No-More Inc.?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)