|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One editorialist in Chapter 3 is particularly angry that the offspring of those who become white will what?
(a) Still be black.
(b) Act like black people.
(c) Think like white people.
(d) Be caucasians.
2. Where was the second Ku Klux Klan established?
(c) South Carolina.
3. Where does Bunny Brown work in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Bermott Bank.
(b) Darington's Bank.
(c) Douglass Bank.
(d) Dreamers Bank.
4. What refers to any White person whose native language is English and whose cultural affiliations are those common to Britain and the U.S.?
5. What is the name of Reverend Givens' daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reverend Henry Givens is described as an "ex" what?
2. What does the Greek word 'kuklos" mean?
3. Where is Max's hometown?
4. Who in the novel had been on a Carolina chain gang for two years?
5. In what war did Bunny and Max both serve?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)