|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of New York does Max live in the beginning of the novel?
(b) Upper East Side.
(c) The Bronx.
2. Bunny and Max pass the sanitarium and see crowds lined up at what time in Chapter 2?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 6 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
3. Where did Max and Bunny first meet?
4. When was "Black No More" first published?
5. Who is a Harlem real estate realtor who funded Dr. Crookman's studies in Germany?
(a) Bunny Brown.
(b) Hank Johnson.
(c) Sybil Smith.
(d) Chuck Foster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Where did Dr. Crookman study and gain his expertise?
3. Where does Max intend to board a train at the end of Chapter 2?
4. Where does Max go with the reporter after dinner in Chapter 2?
5. What black doctor has found a way to turn a black person white in the novel?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)