|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max offer to pay for Bunny in Chapter 2?
(a) A traffic citation.
(b) His whitening procedure.
(c) A train ticket
(d) A hotel room.
2. What doorkeeper doesn't recognize Max and tells him to go away in Chapter 2?
(a) Old James.
(b) Young James.
(c) Old Bob.
(d) Wierd Al.
3. How long is it before the election in the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. What political party does Rufus Kretin belong to?
5. When Matthew gives a speech in Chapter 7, it appears that he supports whom?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The workers.
(c) The owners.
(d) The taxpayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is losing all of the business at her hair salon in Chapter 3?
2. Mrs. Blandish suggests in Chapter 2 that black people have no what?
3. Who escorts Dr. Crookman home in Chapter 3?
4. When does the Democratic Convention take place in Chapter 10?
5. What kind of art does Dr. Crookman collect?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)