|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it before the election in the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) 9 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 months.
2. Black residents in New York are moving out of what neighborhood in Chapter 3?
(c) The Upper East Side.
(d) The Bronx.
3. In Chapter 10, the National Chairman of the Republican National Committee promises that the government will protect the hospitals if Black-No-More donates how much to the campaign?
4. In Chapter 11, Matthew reveals to Bunny that Helen will be having a baby in how long?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 months.
5. How does Max know Mrs. Blandish?
(a) She's his ex-girlfriend.
(b) She's his sister.
(c) She's his landlady.
(d) She's his mother's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What black doctor has found a way to turn a black person white in the novel?
2. What refers to any White person whose native language is English and whose cultural affiliations are those common to Britain and the U.S.?
3. Who is a former Numbers runner and is now an important player in Black-No-More Inc.?
4. What is a militant organization designed to protect and promote the rights of black Americans in the novel?
5. Black-No-More intends to keep open their lying-in hospitals for whom?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)