|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Max intend to board a train at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Memphis, TN.
(b) Dallas, TX.
(c) Atlanta, GA.
(d) New Orleans, LA.
2. White businesses, particularly in the South, want their workers to see what as a problem in Chapter 4?
(c) Living standards.
3. What kind of business does Mrs. Blandish run for black clientele?
(a) Dress shop.
(b) Hair-straightening shop.
(c) Shoe store.
(d) Jazz club.
4. What refers to any White person whose native language is English and whose cultural affiliations are those common to Britain and the U.S.?
5. What word means freedom from anything that debases, contaminates, pollutes, etc.?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bunny and Max meet in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. When was the first Ku Klux Klan established?
3. What refers to an association, alliance, or confederation of individuals or groups for a common purpose, especially a political one?
4. What refers to a person who believes in or advocates the superiority of a particular group, especially a racial group?
5. How much money does the reporter in the cab offer Max for his story in Chapter 2?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)