|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party does Rufus Kretin belong to?
2. Who runs the The National Social Equality League?
(a) Walter Williams.
(b) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
(c) Santop Licorice.
(d) Dr. Shakespeare Agamemnon Beard.
3. Who does Matthew marry in Chapter 6?
4. What street are Max and the reporter walking down when he is shocked at the fact that no one pays attention to him or thinks it odd that he is with a white woman in Chapter 2?
(b) Park Avenue.
5. There were early rumors about whose deceptive business practices in the novel?
(a) Hank Johnson's.
(b) Chuck Foster's.
(c) Dr. Junius Crookman.
(d) Bunny Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the novel had been on a Carolina chain gang for two years?
2. Where are there newspaper editorials decrying Black-No-More in Chapter 3?
3. What kind of business does Mrs. Blandish run for black clientele?
4. Who does Bunny encounter in Chapter 8 that used to run the Negro Data League in New York?
5. How much money does the reporter in the cab offer Max for his story in Chapter 2?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)