|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Blandish suggests in Chapter 2 that black people have no what?
(a) Stake in politics.
(b) Shame in their language.
(c) Knowledge of white culture.
(d) Pride in their race.
2. To whom does Dr. Beard have a letter prepared in Chapter 5?
(a) Hank Johnson.
(b) Dr. Napoleon Wellington Jackson.
(c) Walter Brybe.
(d) Dr. Joseph Bonds.
3. Despite her distant ancestry, Dr. Crookman's wife appears to be what?
(c) Native American.
4. In Chapter 8, properties that blacks once rented are having to be repaired and updated why?
(a) For white people.
(b) Because the Republicans won.
(c) Because blacks got the right to vote.
(d) Rat damage.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 6, the Knights of Nordica are celebrating the gaining of how many members?
(d) 1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, and the end of wage labor and private property?
2. How long has Black-No-More been in operation in Chapter 5?
3. What title does Matthew hold in the Knights of Nordica in Chapter 6?
4. What word is widely used in the U.S. to refer to people of European origin or people who are white, even though the original classification was broader than this?
5. What street are Max and the reporter walking down when he is shocked at the fact that no one pays attention to him or thinks it odd that he is with a white woman in Chapter 2?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)