|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Matthew ask of the mill owners to prevent a strike in Chapter 7?
2. What white supremacist group is run by Reverend Henry Givens?
(a) Saints of Scotland.
(b) Royals of England.
(c) Knights of Nordica.
(d) Clergy of Romania.
3. What rumor do Matthew's operatives spread about the chairman of the strike for the mill workers in Chapter 7?
(a) He is Republican.
(b) He used to be white.
(c) He used to be black.
(d) He is Mexican.
4. Where was the first Ku Klux Klan established?
5. There are only around how many black people left in America in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who explains to Dr. Crookman, Hank Johnson, and Chuck Foster that the Republican Party needs more money for its upcoming presidential campaign in the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. Who ends up gaining the Democratic candidacy for Vice-President in Chapter 10?
3. White businesses, particularly in the South, want their workers to see what as a problem in Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 4, Matthew introduces himself to Reverend Givens as what?
5. The mill workers ignore the northern labor organizers in Chapter 7 because they suspect one was once black and they know another to be what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)