|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Matthew gives a speech in Chapter 7, it appears that he supports whom?
(a) The Republican Party.
(b) The taxpayers.
(c) The owners.
(d) The workers.
2. Black-No-More intends to keep open their lying-in hospitals for whom?
(a) White women delivering black babies.
(b) Black women delivering white babies.
(c) Black women delivering black babies.
(d) White women delivering white babies.
3. When was the second Ku Klux Klan established?
4. What refers to an association, alliance, or confederation of individuals or groups for a common purpose, especially a political one?
5. Who explains to Dr. Crookman, Hank Johnson, and Chuck Foster that the Republican Party needs more money for its upcoming presidential campaign in the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Rev. Alex McPhule.
(b) Gorman Gay.
(d) Dr. Broker.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Democratic Convention take place in Chapter 10?
2. Black-No-More will be shutting down all but how many of its sanitariums in Chapter 10?
3. Reverend Henry Givens is described as an "ex" what?
4. White businesses, particularly in the South, want their workers to see what as a problem in Chapter 4?
5. What are the names of the mill owners who meet with Matthew and Bunny in Chapter 7?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)