1. When was "Black No More" first published?
2. What holiday is it in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(c) New Year's Eve.
3. What year is it in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. Who is the central character of "Black No More"?
(a) Bunny Brown.
(b) Max Disher.
(c) Reverend Henry Givens.
(d) Dr. Junius Crookman.
5. What term refers to the specific type of central character which leads the action in "Black No More"?
6. Where does Bunny Brown work in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Dreamers Bank.
(b) Douglass Bank.
(c) Bermott Bank.
(d) Darington's Bank.
7. What is Max Disher's profession in the beginning of the novel?
(a) Prison guard.
(d) Insurance agent.
8. Where do Bunny and Max meet in the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Woodrow's Diner.
(b) The Honky Tonk Club.
(c) The Jazz Cellar.
(d) The Silver Turtle.
9. Where did Max and Bunny first meet?
This section contains 3,836 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)