1. In what year was Black Like Me originally published?
2. What state is the author, John Howard Griffin, from?
3. What sparks Griffin's questions about race?
A report that he read.
4. According to Griffin, what do Southern whites say about the relationship between blacks and whites?
It is a healthy relationship.
5. What is the name of the black magazine Griffin's friend owns?
6. How does Griffin pay for his journey as a black man?
George Levitan agrees to pay for it.
This section contains 5,354 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)