1. What literary device is employed in the following sentence from Chapter 1? "Truth eats lies just as the crocodile eats the moon" (12).
2. The narrator states in Chapter 1, "I am just a man who some have called" what (12)?
3. What "wife's poison" (16) does Tracker describe being almost poisoned with by the merchant's wife in Chapter 1?
4. During what game did Tracker's father kill a man?
5. What did Tracker's father demand to drink from his wife, then abusing her, in Chapter 1?
6. How many cowries does Tracker describe his mother giving him when he left home in Chapter 1?
7. For how long had the King been dead that the Queen asked Tracker to find for her in Chapter 1?
This section contains 4,114 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)