|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which birthday was Ron sworn in as a police officer?
(a) His 25th.
(b) His 19th.
(c) His 21st.
(d) His 23rd.
2. For what reason was Ron's mother unable to attend his swearing-in ceremony as an officer?
(a) She was taking a college exam.
(b) She was unable to get time off from work.
(c) She was attending to Ron's sick father.
(d) She was attending to Ron's sick grandmother.
3. Who directed The Birth of a Nation?
(a) Charlie Chaplin.
(b) D.W. Griffith.
(c) Max von Schreck.
(d) Cecil B. DeMille.
4. For what police department did Ron Stallworth work?
(a) Colorado Springs.
5. While undercover, Ron told Ken that he hated anyone that did not have what type of blood in their veins?
6. What convention did Ron flout at his swearing-in ceremony as an officer?
(a) The convention of officers throwing their caps.
(b) The convention of officers wearing suits and ties.
(c) The convention of officers shaking the hand of the lieutenant.
(d) The convention of officers getting haircuts just before the ceremony.
7. When Ron told the lieutenant that his hat was too small, what two choices did the lieutenant give Ron?
(a) He asked Ron to report the sergeant for his mistake or wear the cap.
(b) He told Ron to join the basketball team or wear the cap.
(c) He told Ron to quit or get fired.
(d) He told Ron to wear the cap or get a haircut.
8. What was NOT a result predicted by Fred Wilkens when he warns what will happen if black people "continue to participate in the white culture" (58)?
(a) Lowering of educational and labor standards.
(b) A continuing deterioration of white civilization.
(c) A race war.
(d) Higher taxes.
9. Why did Ron receive a policeman's cap that was too small?
(a) The sergeant made a mistake when he wrote down Ron's head measurements.
(b) The lieutenant measured Ron's head and purposely did not take into account his afro.
(c) There were none left in Ron's size.
(d) Ron's customized hat got lost in the mail.
10. What is the first question that Ken asked Ron the first time the two men spoke?
(a) Do you love your country?
(b) Why do you want to join our cause?
(c) Are you white?
(d) Do you hate blacks?
11. For what does the acronym ZOG stand?
(a) Zionist Occupied Government.
(b) Zionist Occular Government.
(c) Zealous Occult Government.
(d) Zero Occupancy Gala.
12. How long did Ken tell Ron it takes between a KKK member's application and his receipt of his robe?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
13. At the time of Ron's investigation, how many active undercover agents were looking into the activities of the Denver KKK?
14. What did Ron immediately request from Sergeant Trapp following the KKK meeting at Ken's house?
(a) Another undercover agent.
(b) A raise.
(c) A set of surveillance instruments.
(d) A leave of absence.
15. Fred Wilkens told Ron that David Duke had received death threats from what organization?
(a) The Progressive Labor Party.
(b) The Socialist Party.
(c) The League of Student Advocates.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ron make first contact with Fred Wilkens?
2. At the time when Ron answered the KKK ad, for how many years had he been working as an undercover investigator?
3. Which two organizations logged complaints from citizens in the community about Fred Wilkens's job?
4. In what year did David Duke visit Colorado Springs?
5. Ron said that because he had been called the n-word before, he knew how to use that language in what way?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)