|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Ku Klux Klan ad that Ron saw in the newspaper listed what town in Colorado?
2. What item does Ron describe as "standard in undercover work" (38)?
(a) Being armed with pepper spray.
(b) Bringing a concealed gun.
(c) Being armed with only a knife.
(d) Being unarmed.
3. What term does Ron say a Klan member would never apply to their practice of burning crosses?
4. Who alerted the media that David Duke would be visiting Colorado Springs?
(a) The ACLU.
(c) David Duke.
5. How long after Ron responded to the ad did he receive a call?
(a) One hour later.
(b) One week later.
(c) One month later.
(d) Two weeks later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bullets did Ron load into his gun before setting out to serve as David Duke's bodyguard?
2. How long did Ken tell Ron it takes between a KKK member's application and his receipt of his robe?
3. Whom does Ron name as having been present at the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia?
4. In which of the following states did Ron end up working as an undercover narcotics officer?
5. Who snapped the image of Ron's symbolic Polaroid photograph?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)