|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was The Birth of a Nation released?
2. How had Ron's mother taught him to feel about their local police department officers?
(a) She had taught him to hate the officers.
(b) She had taught him to do the opposite of what the officers told him.
(c) She had taught him to do exactly as the officers told him.
(d) She had taught him to respect the officers.
3. What item does Ron describe as "standard in undercover work" (38)?
(a) Being armed with only a knife.
(b) Bringing a concealed gun.
(c) Being unarmed.
(d) Being armed with pepper spray.
4. When Ron quickly thought of who could serve as his white counterpart in the sting operation focused on the KKK, he landed on Chuck. What job did Chuck have at the time?
(a) Homicide detective.
(c) Undercover narcotics cop.
(d) Traffic cop.
5. What is the first question that Ken asked Ron the first time the two men spoke?
(a) Why do you want to join our cause?
(b) Are you white?
(c) Do you love your country?
(d) Do you hate blacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the acronym ZOG stand?
2. David Duke told Ron that his children were being raised under the tutelage of whom?
3. At the time when Ron answered the KKK ad, for how many years had he been working as an undercover investigator?
4. While the other men were thanking Ron for the police department's protection during David Duke's visit, who is the only one to stand by and silently glare at Ron instead?
5. How did David Duke behave around Ron after the incident with the Polaroid photograph?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)