|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the perspective of Ron, who won the debate between David Duke and the black professor.
(a) Both won.
(b) David Duke won.
(c) The black professor won.
(d) Neither won.
2. How old was Ron when he was first hired as a police cadet?
3. Where was Ron when Chuck was getting into the KKK contact's truck purportedly to be taken to Ken?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At home in bed.
(c) In a parked car within sight.
(d) In a parked truck three blocks over.
4. On the day of David Duke's visit to Colorado Springs, at what restaurant did he meet "his entourage of Klansmen" (133)?
(a) Elmer's Restaurant.
(c) The Bonanza Steakhouse.
(d) Outback Steakhouse.
5. Fred Wilkens defined himself in the media as someone who loved what?
(a) His job.
(b) His forefathers.
(c) His own race.
(d) His country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT a claim made by the book written by George Lincoln Rockwell and published under the name C.W. Bristol?
2. Fred Wilkens told Ron that David Duke had received death threats from what organization?
3. How long after Ron responded to the ad did he receive a call?
4. Chuck received a phone call from Ken telling him that he had received a call from members of what organization that wanted to join forces with the KKK?
5. The specific intent of Ron's cadet program had been to take what action?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)