|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town listed in the Ku Klux Klan ad was located nearby two what?
(c) NAACP chapters.
(d) Military bases.
2. Who directed The Birth of a Nation?
(a) Max von Schreck.
(b) D.W. Griffith.
(c) Cecil B. DeMille.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
3. Chuck received a phone call from Ken telling him that he had received a call from members of what organization that wanted to join forces with the KKK?
(b) The Righteous Race.
(c) The Posse Comitatus.
(d) The Aryan Nation.
4. What euphemism do KKK members use to refer to the KKK?
(a) The Cause.
(b) The Way.
(c) The Group.
(d) The Supreme.
5. In what year did David Duke visit Colorado Springs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Early Klansmen wore robes in hopes of convincing freed slaves that they were what type of people?
2. For what reason was Ron's mother unable to attend his swearing-in ceremony as an officer?
3. How long after Ron responded to the ad did he receive a call?
4. Fred Wilkens told Ron that "The hub of the Klan plan revolves around" (60) what?
5. In what year does the narrative begin?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)