|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their first phone conversation, how many cross burnings did Ken tell Ron his KKK chapter was planning?
2. How long did Ken tell Ron it takes between a KKK member's application and his receipt of his robe?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 months.
3. Once cadets were accepted into Ron's program, they were paid how much per hour?
(a) Double the minimum wage.
(b) Far below the minimum wage.
(c) Far above the minimum wage.
(d) Minimum wage.
4. The town listed in the Ku Klux Klan ad was located nearby two what?
(b) NAACP chapters.
(d) Military bases.
5. Who directed The Birth of a Nation?
(a) Cecil B. DeMille.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) D.W. Griffith.
(d) Max von Schreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chuck received a phone call from Ken telling him that he had received a call from members of what organization that wanted to join forces with the KKK?
2. What was NOT a result predicted by Fred Wilkens when he warns what will happen if black people "continue to participate in the white culture" (58)?
3. Who alerted the media that David Duke would be visiting Colorado Springs?
4. In what year does the narrative begin?
5. The cadet program Ron attended was geared specifically toward high school graduates between what two ages?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)