|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fred Wilkens said that what kind of event was being planned for the day of David Duke's visit to Colorado Springs?
(a) A carnival.
(b) A potluck.
(c) A parade.
(d) A march.
2. To what location was Ron's KKK membership card delivered?
(a) The Colorado Springs Police Department.
(b) Ken's house.
(c) The Colorado Springs Post Office.
(d) The KKK clubhouse.
3. On what three-peaked mountain is NORAD located?
(a) Gibraltar Mountain.
(b) Galbraith Mountain.
(c) Mount Hood.
(d) Cheyenne Mountain.
4. Who alerted the media that David Duke would be visiting Colorado Springs?
(b) David Duke.
(c) The ACLU.
5. What type of group is the group known as People for the Betterment of People?
(a) An anti-KKK group.
(b) A white supremacist group.
(c) A legal aid group.
(d) A political party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two letters were prominently featured on Ken's KKK membership card?
2. Which of the following is NOT an anti-KKK group Ron named as the ones "gathering a counterstorm" (97) in response to David Duke's upcoming visit?
3. As what type of town does Ron characterize Colorado Springs?
4. How many KKK members attended the march organized by People for the Betterment of People?
5. Who saw Ken at the Acacia Park rally and went up to introduce himself?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)