|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Butch was sent to meet Ron and to bring Ron to whom?
2. For what police department did Ron Stallworth work?
(a) Colorado Springs.
3. What did Ron immediately request from Sergeant Trapp following the KKK meeting at Ken's house?
(a) Another undercover agent.
(b) A set of surveillance instruments.
(c) A raise.
(d) A leave of absence.
4. Fred Wilkens told Ron that white people needed to perform what action as well as black people had been performing it for years?
(b) Contacting the media.
5. Who directed The Birth of a Nation?
(a) Max von Schreck.
(b) D.W. Griffith.
(c) Charlie Chaplin.
(d) Cecil B. DeMille.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ron quickly thought of who could serve as his white counterpart in the sting operation focused on the KKK, he landed on Chuck. What job did Chuck have at the time?
2. In what year did David Duke visit Colorado Springs?
3. Until what decade did Roger Ebert consider The Birth of a Nation to be "the greatest American film" (81)?
4. What object does Ron name as the one that was most important to his policeman's uniform?
5. How old was Ron when he was first hired as a police cadet?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)