|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ron observed that when a white person used the n-word, it was a way of claiming what kind of power?
2. For what reason did Ken feel compelled to cancel the showing of The Birth of a Nation?
(a) Because Fred Wilkens could not attend.
(b) Because David Duke could not attend.
(c) Because Sergeant Trapp could not attend.
(d) Because Ron could not attend.
3. How many KKK members attended the march organized by People for the Betterment of People?
4. What essential tool did Chuck always carry in his unmarked undercover police car?
(a) Extra bullets.
(b) A handheld police radio.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) A gun.
5. What did Ron immediately request from Sergeant Trapp following the KKK meeting at Ken's house?
(a) A leave of absence.
(b) A set of surveillance instruments.
(c) A raise.
(d) Another undercover agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ron's KKK membership card listed his number within the Colorado membership of the KKK. What was it?
2. Who was unhappy with Sergeant Trapp's support of Ron?
3. Fred Wilkens told Ron that David Duke had received death threats from what organization?
4. What simile does Ron use to indicate how the KKK and the Posse Comitatus were getting along?
5. To whom did Ron's interviewers continue to allude throughout his job interview?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)