|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David Duke told Ron that his children were being raised under the tutelage of whom?
(a) D.W. Griffith's film The Birth of a Nation.
(b) The public school system.
(c) The Klan Youth Corps.
(d) The Hitler Youth.
2. Ron was dressed in what way when he acted as a bodyguard protecting David Duke?
(a) He wore street clothes.
(b) He wore a police uniform.
(c) He wore jeans and a Black Power tee shirt.
(d) He wore a KKK hood and robe.
3. While the other men were thanking Ron for the police department's protection during David Duke's visit, who is the only one to stand by and silently glare at Ron instead?
(a) David Duke.
(b) Fred Wilkens.
(c) Chuck Howarth.
(d) Ken O'dell.
4. Ron describes being with the KKK during David Duke's visit as all but which of the following adjectives?
5. What happened to the symbolic Polaroid photograph described by Ron?
(a) It was destroyed in a fire.
(b) It is hanging over his mantelpiece.
(c) He lost it.
(d) It is on file in the Colorado Springs Police Department archives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ron states that the backlash against what art form by the American white population had been driven by racist views?
2. Ron tells the reader that his contact in the FBI was rather prone to use what literary device in his everyday speech?
3. Ron's membership in the Klan could not become final until he took what action?
4. Who was unhappy with Sergeant Trapp's support of Ron?
5. Ron tells the reader that assault on a police officer was worth about how long in prison?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)