1. In what year does the narrative begin?
2. For what police department did Ron Stallworth work?
(c) Colorado Springs.
3. Ron was the first black person in his police department to hold what position?
(b) Traffic cop.
4. The Ku Klux Klan ad that Ron saw in the newspaper listed what town in Colorado?
5. The town listed in the Ku Klux Klan ad was located nearby two what?
(c) Military bases.
(d) NAACP chapters.
6. What name does Ron sign when he answers the Ku Klux Klan ad in the local newspaper?
(a) Ron Stallworth.
(b) Justice Evans.
(c) Peter Stucki.
(d) Jeffrey Morin.
7. How long after Ron responded to the ad did he receive a call?
(a) Two weeks later.
(b) One week later.
(c) One hour later.
(d) One month later.
8. What was the last name of Ken, the man who returned Ron's call?
This section contains 4,947 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)