|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dale think that Jack's pictures look like?
(a) Like a dream he has had.
(b) Like some pictures his grandmother used to have.
(c) Modern art.
(d) Pictures that a child would draw.
2. Who does Chipper owe $13,000 to?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) His bookie.
(d) The bank.
3. What is Burny suffering from?
4. What does Jack tell Dale to do with the price he has quoted Jack on the house in Chapter four?
(a) Up the price five thousand.
(b) Include all closing costs.
(c) Lower the price three thousand.
5. What does Wendell realize when he sees Doodles Sanger?
(a) She is the police reports often.
(b) She had put several of the dents in Wendell's car.
(c) She has dated his brother.
(d) He slept with her years earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dog eating in Chapter two?
2. What color is the house that is hidden down the road in Chapter two?
3. What does Henry say about the song that Burny requested while at the Strawberry Festival, 'I Can't Get Started'?
4. What thought does Jack have when he first arrives at the police station in Chapter eight that makes him feel immediately guilty?
5. What does Dale ask Jack when they first arrive at Ed's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burny do in Chapter fifteen?
2. What does T.J. see when he gets to the spot where they left Tyler?
3. Describe the conversation that Rebecca, Peter Wexler, and Henry have in chapter seven when Peter says that there was another little boy taken from outside of Maxton's.
4. What had happened when Wendell Green had tried to question Beezer after his daughter's body had been discovered?
5. What do Henry and Jack discuss in chapter eight when Jack is telling Henry of going to the police station to talk to Fred and the three boys that had been with Tyler?
6. What happens outside of Ed's Eats and Dawgs when Henry realizes that someone is taking his picture?
7. When they arrive at Ed's Eats and Dawgs, what does Dale tell Jack he should do?
8. What does Dale tell Jack in Chapter ten when he calls Jack?
9. Explain what is known about Henry Leyden that is shown in chapter three.
10. What does Judy tell Jack about Faraway in Chapter fourteen?
This section contains 1,171 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)