|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprised Richie Bumstead about the Thunder Five?
(a) They were humanitarians.
(b) They were all very religious.
(c) They were very smart and had gone to college.
(d) There were all independently wealthy.
2. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
(a) Partially eaten.
(b) It is not described.
(c) Put into a wood chipper.
(d) Mailed back to the parents.
3. What does Beezer fight the urge to go and do in Chapter fifteen?
(a) Go kill Wendell Green.
(b) Get on his bike and leave the country.
(c) Go score some crank.
(d) Shoot himself in the head.
4. What is the one act a homicide detective must never commit?
(a) Be linked to the murder victim.
(b) Laugh at odd situations.
(c) Puke because of a dead body.
5. What does Pam say when Danny tells her that he will pull out his gun if Beezer even looks like he wants to fight in Chapter thirteen?
(a) Maybe he is just out for a Sunday drive.
(b) Getting a little jumpy there deputy Fife.
(c) That's not very nice.
(d) Paperwork, paperwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows Henry Leyden to dress without mismatching?
2. What does Jack do with the robin's egg that he finds in the ash tray of his pick up truck in Chapter four?
3. Who answers Jack's cell phone in Chapter ten when Dale calls it?
4. What does Dale ask Jack when they first arrive at Ed's?
5. What does Judy write on the note pad in Chapter two?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dale tell Jack in Chapter ten when he calls Jack?
2. Describe the scene in Chapter four where Jack and Dale are putting up paintings.
3. What does Wendell tell Jack after Beezer has ruined the film in his camera?
4. What does Burny do in Chapter fifteen?
5. What had happened when Wendell Green had tried to question Beezer after his daughter's body had been discovered?
6. What does Beezer do when he gets the phone call that Irma's body has been found?
7. Describe the conversation that Jack and Wendell Green had that Jack recalls in Chapter four while cooking an omelet.
8. What happens in Chapter seven when Henry begins playing for the residents at Maxton's?
9. What happens in Chapter seven when Rebecca follows Burny out into the hallway to tell him to go to his room?
10. Explain what happened after Charles Burnside first arrived at the hospital as the story is recalled in Chapter two?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)