|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter four, what had the voice said to Jack that woke him up that morning?
(a) I have to stop the Fisherman.
(b) I need the talisman.
(c) I am a coppiceman.
(d) I am the journeyman.
2. What does Fred Marshall tell Dale after Tyler goes missing?
(a) I have no confidence in you.
(b) I want to be involved in this investigation.
(c) I don't wnat you on this case.
(d) I will sue you if you don't find my son alive.
3. What does Speedy say that Jack will have to do if Tyler isn't brought back soon?
(a) Bring Tyler's mother through.
(b) Kill Tyler.
(c) Kill Tyler's father.
(d) Go join Tyler.
4. What message does Jack find on the wall of Ed's in Chapter ten?
(a) The Fisherman was here.
(b) Hello boys.
(c) Too little too late.
(d) Here lies what is left of Irma.
5. What allows Henry Leyden to dress without mismatching?
(a) No one is really sure.
(b) The walk-in closet his wife organized when she was still living.
(c) Henry has a few lady friends.
(d) His granddaughter helps him pick out clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say in Chapter ten when his cell phone begins to ring?
2. What does Judy write on the note pad in Chapter two?
3. What does Dale tell Jack he should do with the package that he received from the Fisherman?
4. What color is the house that is hidden down the road in Chapter two?
5. What does Jack promise T.J. when he begins questioning him alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wendell want to get from Irma's crime scene as he heads out to Ed's Eats and Dawgs?
2. Explain the importance of the letters that Dale is looking at in Chapter three.
3. What does Dale tell Jack in Chapter ten when he calls Jack?
4. What do Henry and Jack discuss in chapter eight when Jack is telling Henry of going to the police station to talk to Fred and the three boys that had been with Tyler?
5. What does Speedy tell Jack in the beginning of Chapter nine?
6. When they arrive at Ed's Eats and Dawgs, what does Dale tell Jack he should do?
7. In Chapter fourteen, what does Fred tell Jack he should know about Judy before they go to see her at the institution?
8. Describe the conversation that Rebecca, Peter Wexler, and Henry have in chapter seven when Peter says that there was another little boy taken from outside of Maxton's.
9. Describe what happens in Chapter five when Tyler sees the black crow.
10. What does Wendell see when he gets to the crime scene in Chapter twelve?
This section contains 1,261 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)