Short Answer Key
Part 1: Chapter 1-3
1. What are the residents of Nailhouse Row called?
2. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
3. What festival is going to start that the posters advertise in Chapter one?
4. Who does Chipper owe $13,000 to?
5. What is said about Charles Burnside in the end of Chapter one?
It is Burny we have most come to see.
6. Which of the following is NOT true about Alice's life as it is described in the beginning of Chapter two?
She has six grandchildren.
7. What is Burny suffering from?
8. What color is the house that is hidden down the road in Chapter two?
9. Which of the following is true of Irma Freneau?
She was the Fisherman's third...
This section contains 3,409 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)