|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapter 28-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What allows Henry Leyden to dress without mismatching?
(a) No one is really sure.
(b) His granddaughter helps him pick out clothes.
(c) Henry has a few lady friends.
(d) The walk-in closet his wife organized when she was still living.
2. What does Beezer say he is going to do when he takes the camera from Wendell?
(a) Clean the camera out.
(b) Mail Wendell the pieces.
(c) Hand it over to the police.
(d) Shove it down Wendell's throat.
3. Who is the official greeter at the door when Jack opens the door of the Black House?
(b) Daisy Temperly.
4. What body part did the Fisherman want from Irma?
(a) Her kneck.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her left arm.
(d) Her right leg.
5. What does Jack shoot when they reach the entrance to the Black House?
(b) A shadowy figure.
(c) A monster.
(d) The dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Munshun say that Burny must make sure of when bringing Tyler to the station?
2. What does Jack tell Dale that he needs after dispersing the mob?
3. What does Mouse say it is that helped him see the house?
4. Which of the following is NOT true of Henry Leyden?
5. What does one of the signs say that people are carrying when they converge on Danny and Pam in Chapter thirteen?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)