|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beezer tell Jack when he arrives at Nailhouse Row in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) Bear Girl and the other old women left.
(b) Doc and Sonny are gone.
(c) Sonny killed himself.
(d) Kaiser Bill and Sonny got scared and ran off.
2. What had Sonny refused to do when he and his high school friends came to the town called Harko?
(a) Go near the collapsing general store.
(b) Stay in the abandoned motel.
(c) Sleep in the field.
(d) Go into the empty grain mill.
3. What does Fred tell Jack about Judy?
(a) Judy seems to be cracked and it appears to have started inside.
(b) Judy is pregnant.
(c) Judy was nearly killed in a car crash a year earlier.
(d) Judy seems to be connected to something that other people can't undestand.
4. What allows Henry Leyden to dress without mismatching?
(a) The walk-in closet his wife organized when she was still living.
(b) No one is really sure.
(c) His granddaughter helps him pick out clothes.
(d) Henry has a few lady friends.
5. Where does Rebecca tell Chipper that Burny ought to be?
(a) In a dark, dank hole.
(b) In a coffin.
(c) A prison.
(d) A mental hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Irma's body located?
2. What happens to Wendell when he begins to start the chanting again after Jack quiets the mob the first time?
3. What is Burny suffering from?
4. What does Dale think that Jack's pictures look like?
5. Who answers Jack's cell phone in Chapter ten when Dale calls it?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)