|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Burny suffering from?
2. What does Jack think but does not say in Chapter nine when he tells Fred that he will find both Tyler and perhaps Judy's mind?
(a) That he is lying.
(b) That they may be nothing but mush when Fred gets them back.
(c) That they are in the same place.
(d) That neither may be the same when Fred gets them back.
3. Which of the following is NOT true of Henry Leyden?
(a) He has several secret identities.
(b) He is in a wheel chair.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is the dj for a radio station.
4. What does Fred read had been found on John Wesley Irkenham's dismembered body?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Bite marks.
(c) Burn marks.
(d) Fresh tattoos.
5. In Chapter three, what is Dale looking over that make the current killer look a lot like the killings that Albert Fish had done?
(a) Letters that were written to the vicitims' families.
(b) The murder weapons.
(c) The similarity in the locations in which the vicitms were found.
(d) The similarities in the way that the victims looked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
2. What does Rebecca think that Chipper reminds her of in chapter seven when he is grinning after counting out his money?
3. What does Dale think that Jack's pictures look like?
4. What flies toward Jack in his waking dreams as they are described in Chapter four?
5. In Part 1, Chapter four, what is it said that Jack had journeyed cross-country in his boyhood for?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)