|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter four, what is it said that Jack had journeyed cross-country in his boyhood for?
(a) A silver ring.
(b) A talisman.
(c) A holy priest.
(d) A potion.
2. What does Jack think but does not say in Chapter nine when he tells Fred that he will find both Tyler and perhaps Judy's mind?
(a) That they are in the same place.
(b) That they may be nothing but mush when Fred gets them back.
(c) That neither may be the same when Fred gets them back.
(d) That he is lying.
3. What does Rebecca write down that Burny says to her in the hallway?
(a) Gorg, Crimson King.
(b) Albert Fish, Chicago.
(d) Fritz Haarman, Hanover.
4. What does Jack do with the robin's egg that he finds in the ash tray of his pick up truck in Chapter four?
(a) Puts it back in the ash tray.
(b) Smashes it in the grass.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Puts it in his fridge.
5. What does Jack find in his refrigerator when he goes to get another egg?
(a) A finger.
(c) A robin's egg.
(d) A red feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the residents of Nailhouse Row called?
2. Which of the following is true of Irma Freneau?
3. What color is the house that is hidden down the road in Chapter two?
4. What does Speedy tell Jack about Tyler in the waking dream that Jack has in Chapter nine?
5. What does Henry say when Jack says that he did feel like a cop when he went back to the police station rather than a person playing a cop?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)