|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 25; Part 4: Chapter 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack holding when he walks out to meet Tansy and the mob?
(a) White flowers.
(b) A small lock of hair.
(c) A talisman.
(d) A bottle.
2. What does Doc give Mouse to make him lucid enough to tell Jack what he needs to say?
(b) Some antibiotics.
(d) A beer.
3. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
(a) Mailed back to the parents.
(b) It is not described.
(c) Partially eaten.
(d) Put into a wood chipper.
4. What does Mouse say it is that helped him see the house?
(a) The dog that came out of the woods there.
(b) He dreamed about it and went to find it.
(c) The acid he was on.
(d) The fact that he wrecked there.
5. Which of the following is NOT true of Henry Leyden?
(a) He is in a wheel chair.
(b) He has several secret identities.
(c) He is the dj for a radio station.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Speedy tell Jack about Tyler in the waking dream that Jack has in Chapter nine?
2. What message does Jack find on the wall of Ed's in Chapter ten?
3. What does the crow do that makes Tyler step closer to it?
4. What does Jack find in the road when he flips to the other side in Chapter nine?
5. Where does Jack tell Beezer he is going at the end of Chapter eighteen?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)