|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rebecca tell Chipper that Burny ought to be?
(a) A mental hospital.
(b) In a coffin.
(c) A prison.
(d) In a dark, dank hole.
2. What does Henry realize is part of the reason that the Fisherman has come to kill him?
(a) To torment Dale.
(b) To mess with Jack's emotions.
(c) To get revenge.
(d) To confuse the police.
3. What is in the box that is delivered to Jack in Chapter nine?
(a) A nest of smashed robin's eggs.
(b) A shoe with a foot inside.
(c) A picture of a tower.
(d) A cd.
4. What does Jack think but does not say in Chapter nine when he tells Fred that he will find both Tyler and perhaps Judy's mind?
(a) That neither may be the same when Fred gets them back.
(b) That they are in the same place.
(c) That he is lying.
(d) That they may be nothing but mush when Fred gets them back.
5. What does Dale answer Brown in chapter fourteen when he is asked why he allowed Jack Sawyer to go to the crime scene?
(a) Jack found the body.
(b) Jack got a personal message from the Fisherman.
(c) Jack owns this property.
(d) Jack has cleared more homicide cases than any them ever will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beezer fight the urge to go and do in Chapter fifteen?
2. What happens to Jack when he walks outside of the Nailhouse Row in Chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Jack tell Dale to do with the 911 tape from the Fisherman?
4. What does Rebecca write down that Burny says to her in the hallway?
5. What does Jack tell Fred that he wants to do?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)