|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Speedy tell Jack about Tyler in the waking dream that Jack has in Chapter nine?
(a) He is already dead.
(b) He is a breaker.
(c) Tyler connects the two universes.
(d) His mother won't live without Tyler.
2. Why does Rebecca say that it is impossible that someone at Maxton's is involved in the Fisherman murders?
(a) Most of the men can't remember their own names.
(b) They lock their patients up.
(c) Anyoen that could have done those crimes would need privacy they don't have at Maxton's.
(d) They have cameras all through the facility.
3. What does Mouse tell Jack when he talks to him on the phone in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) I got the memory serum.
(b) I know what the house is hidding.
(c) I know how to get to the Fisherman.
(d) I'm going to the big bike rally in the sky.
4. What happens to Jack when he walks outside of the Nailhouse Row in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) Jack sees Gorg on a telephone wire laughing.
(b) Bees embrace Jack.
(c) Jack has sudden visions of his mother.
(d) He finds a nest of robin's eggs left on his vehicle.
5. What does Jack find in the road when he flips to the other side in Chapter nine?
(a) A bag of rotten groceries.
(b) A letter left for Jack.
(c) Tyler's baseball cap.
(d) One of the children's bodies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Doc pull out of the window of a car?
2. What is NOT screamed from the people creating the diversion for Wendell in Chapter thirteen?
3. What does Dale answer Brown in chapter fourteen when he is asked why he allowed Jack Sawyer to go to the crime scene?
4. When does the author say the light of sanity will return to Tansy Freneau's eyes in the end of Chapter fifteen?
5. Whose hand writing does Jack find on the note pad in Chapter nine?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)