Part 1: Chapter 1-3
1. What are the residents of Nailhouse Row called?
(a) They do not have a name.
(b) Four Blind Rats.
(c) Thunder Five.
(d) Lightning Seven.
2. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
(a) Partially eaten.
(b) It is not described.
(c) Mailed back to the parents.
(d) Put into a wood chipper.
3. What festival is going to start that the posters advertise in Chapter one?
(a) Watermelon festival.
(b) Strawberry festival.
(c) Old West festival.
(d) Apple festival.
4. Who does Chipper owe $13,000 to?
(a) His brother.
(b) His bookie.
(c) His father-in-law.
(d) The bank.
5. What is said about Charles Burnside in the end of Chapter one?
(a) He will have a small part in the events to come.
(b) He is a tool used just as much as the missing children.
(c) He simply has lost his way.
(d) It is Burny we have most come to see.
This section contains 6,305 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)