1. What are the residents of Nailhouse Row called?
(a) Thunder Five.
(b) Four Blind Rats.
(c) Lightning Seven.
(d) They do not have a name.
2. What has been done to the children that were found as it is described in Chapter one?
(a) It is not described.
(b) Partially eaten.
(c) Mailed back to the parents.
(d) Put into a wood chipper.
3. What festival is going to start that the posters advertise in Chapter one?
(a) Strawberry festival.
(b) Old West festival.
(c) Watermelon festival.
(d) Apple festival.
4. Who does Chipper owe $13,000 to?
(a) His bookie.
(b) The bank.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father-in-law.
5. What is said about Charles Burnside in the end of Chapter one?
(a) He simply has lost his way.
(b) He will have a small part in the events to come.
(c) He is a tool used just as much as the missing children.
(d) It is Burny we have most come to see.
This section contains 6,305 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)