|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was forced to give up his safe house and move across the street, a position he felt was weak in "The Alamo"?
2. Who is the manufacturer of Black Hawk helicopters?
3. Who gathered the remnants of his Rangers and the few Delta operators on the ground, and directed them to make their way to the first crash site in "Overrun"?
4. What is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength shorter than that of visible light, but longer than X-rays?
5. Where are the Night Stalkers' Regiment headquarters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What led to tension and miscommunication between the Rangers and D-boys in "The Alamo"?
2. Who was dropped down from Super Six Two in "Overrun"? Why?
3. How were the Rangers and D-boys grouped as they traveled to the first crash site in "Overrun"?
4. What CSAR medics were dropped near Super Six One in "Overrun"?
5. What was given to Specialist John Stebbins after his injury in "The Alamo"?
6. How was Private Rodriguez injured in "The Alamo"?
7. What did the medic do to assist Corporal Jamie Smith in "The Alamo"?
8. How did Captain Mike Steele react to the news of Smith's death in "The Alamo"? Where were the wounded in his company moved?
9. Who led Chalk Two to the first crash site in "Overrun"? What obstacles did the men face?
10. What did Captain Mike Steele's men place to direct aircraft to their location in "Overrun"? Who was wounded on this journey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the mission of Chalk Two in "Overrun" and the actions of Sergeant Ed Yurek. How did Yurek's men bypass the Somalis?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Chief Warrant Officer Cliff 'Elvis' Wolcott, and his co-pilot, Chief Warrant Officer Donovan Briley in Super Six One. How did Wolcott respond to the hit on the aircraft?
Essay Topic 3
Describe and discuss Sergeant First Class Paul Howe and the mission of the Delta Force. How did Howe feel about the competency of the Rangers? Why?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)