|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What co-pilot managed to climb out of the mangled wreck of the Super Six Four in "Overrun"?
2. What is a series of light helicopter gunships based on the MH-6 Little Bird and MD 500 family?
3. How many times did Captain Mike Steele see Stebbins knocked down by enemy fire and assumed dead, only to see him pop back up again in "The Alamo"?
4. What refers to the coordinated military actions of a state in response to a developing situation?
5. Who was forced to give up his safe house and move across the street, a position he felt was weak in "The Alamo"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was dropped down from Super Six Two in "Overrun"? Why?
2. Who confirmed the deaths of the pilots on Super Six One? What happened to the bodies?
3. What led to tension and miscommunication between the Rangers and D-boys in "The Alamo"?
4. How was Specialist John Stebbins injured in "The Alamo"?
5. What happened when Warrant Officer Mike Durant was discovered by the Somalis in "Overrun"?
6. What soldier put his own health at risk in order to assist in the assault in "Overrun"? How?
7. Why were helicopters not sent in for Corporal Jamie Smith in "The Alamo"?
8. Why were the soldiers unprepared for night combat in "The Alamo"?
9. What was given to Specialist John Stebbins after his injury in "The Alamo"?
10. Who descended to assist the pilot of Super Six Four in "Overrun"? What did they face?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the findings and actions of Sergeant Tim Wilkinson and Master Sergeant Scott Fales at Super Six One's crash site. What injuries were sustained?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the actions of Shughart and Gordon and the capture of Durant by the militia leader Mo'alim in "Overrun." How did Mo'alim manage to save Durant from death?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Sergeant First Class Randy Shughart and Master Sergeant Gary Gordon and their actions in "Overrun." What heroic efforts did each man make?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)